Code of Conduct
Interns at Brentwood Baptist are ambassadors of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20), representatives of the church. This is a tremendous responsibility. For this reason, we ask all employees, including interns, to be above reproach in his or her actions and attitudes.
• Submitting to supervisors, pastors, and church authority.
• Abstaining from consumption of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or illegal drugs for the duration of your involvement in the Brentwood Baptist Intern Ministry.
• Having a work ethic that represents Christ and serves the church faithfully (Colossians 3:17).
• Dressing in a way that reflects the role you’re serving in.
• Guarding your Christian testimony and the testimony of Brentwood Baptist by abstaining from any action or activity that would cause others to stumble.